Robert J. “Bob” Fetsch, Ph.D. (co-director)
Robert “Bob” Fetsch is a State Extension Specialist and Professor Emeritus in Colorado State University’s Department of Human Development & Family Studies. He is Co-Project Director of the Colorado AgrAbility Project with Rebecca Hill. For 15 years now he has led the National AgrAbility Project’s Quality of Life (QOL) study with Colorado and 13 other states. Results have shown that:
- 82% (n = 136/165) of AgrAbility participants reported improved QOL levels.
- 83% (n = 140/168) of AgrAbility participants reported improved independent living and working levels.
- On average our AgrAbility group of 240 participants’ QOL levels increased 26%.
- On average their psychological well-being improved 28%.
- AgrAbility participants reported renewed hope, feeling worthwhile again, and regaining control over their lives.